Mt.Fuji, a hawk and an eggplant

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

73 people drank too much at hanami and were rushed to hospitals in Tokyo

According to Yomiuri news, 73 people drank too much at hanami partyparties(drinking under Sakura) and were rushed to hospitals between March 21 and April 2... only for 13days in Tokyo.

20's are 27 people, 30's are 16 and 10's are 5. 57 males, and 16 females.

And 8 people of them become acute alcoholism needed to admit to hospitals.


Hmm. Sometimes we drink too much.

Me? I can't drink alchol... I don't know it's either lucky or unlucky.

2 Comments:

  • 73 people, wow that's big. I guess the party was important, there might have been a lot of people having fun there :-)
    In Belgium there are a couple of parties during the year when people drink a lot, but there are only a few ethylic coma (I suppose that's what these 73 people got) cases.
    Anyway I believe drinking is good, but not too much, as everything :-) Apparently according to the French doctors drinking wine is good for your heart :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

  • Oops, I was wrong. It's not a big party.
    There were so many parties at many places in Tokyo.
    Usually I forget pluraization :-|.
    # I corrected the article.

    By Blogger Masao, at 9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home