Mt.Fuji, a hawk and an eggplant

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Zoukei Kanban for your shop


If you have a shop like as a restrant and you want to attract attension, I recommand to put Zoukei Kanban(the plastic arts sign) in front of your shop.

POP Kougei
is a company which produce their Zoukei Kanban.

This picture is one of their products. How huge Maguro(tuna) is! I think you can imagine it's a sign of a Sushi restrant easily ;).

Their other products are:
product1, product2, product3, product4, product5, product6, all of other products.
And also their blog reports their new products in progress. It's really interesting.

Are there anyone who try it ? ;)

P.S.
How can I say this kind of arts/sign in English ?
I couldn't find good one, so I expressed it as "the plastic arts sign" but I think it's not correct.

2 Comments:

  • Haha indeed this attracts attention :-)

    BTW: I would also say "shop sign" to describe this. A quick google search reveals that this is commonly used so, either this is a general mistake or the right way :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

  • Thanks!

    By Blogger Masao, at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home