Mt.Fuji, a hawk and an eggplant

Thursday, January 04, 2007

[movie] Tekkon-Kinkreet

After hatsumode, we watched an animation movie "Tekkon-Kinkreet".
"Tekkon-Kinkreet" was one of the my favorite Manga written by Taiyo Matsumoto. His picture is unique and feel nostalgic and the story line is good.

I surprised the movie was directed by Michael Arias ... and the screenplay was Anthony Weintraub ... both of non-Japanese. But they succeeded to represent Taiyo world(old and not clean Japanese town) well. I would like to appreciate their interest in the Japanese culture and their great works.

Here is the information site of Tekkon-Kinkreet in English.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I sent you an invite to a writeboard with some suggestions on your English, since I saw your sidebar. ☺

    See you there!

    -Pat
    http://blogamundo.net/dev/

    By Blogger gringo, at 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home